Discover how your office can benefit from our experience in commercial property projects.
Commercial property developments are complex, and an experienced team is critical to project success. However, maintaining suitably qualified in-house resources can prove financially unfeasible.
PEAKE Project Consultants spans this gap by supporting your project, with our expert team. Offering commercial secondment via our IPM (Internal Project Manager) program, PEAKE offers the flexibility to expertly support your team for the duration, or for periodical engagement within your office, dependant on your needs.
PEAKE’s IPM program is your holistic project support solution, with Peake PM’s equipped to optimise resources, defuse conflicts, negotiate better deals and ultimately ensure a seamless project delivery.
Clients will benefit directly through PEAKE’s IPM program by securing:
- Direct and immediate project feedback when needed most
- Improved collaboration between related teams and departments
- A Representative in internal meetings align project status to business needs
- Professional perspective with an internal understanding
- Improved privacy and confidentiality
- Greater project control
- Improved project risk control
- Great cost management and value engineering
- Knowledge and skill transference to your in-house team
PEAKE’s Internal Project Management services can be tailored to your exact needs, with our experienced Project Managers available for secondment to clients on a month-to-month basis. Through this flexible option, PEAKE is able to provide you with the best value on your projects from concept to completion, whether you need assistance for one month or one year.
Optimise your project and release your internal resources by accessing the PEAKE IPM program for all your project management needs.
To find out more, contact us today. Alternately, submit your details below and one of our experienced PEAKE Project Managers will be in touch shortly.